The very sweet Valerie at Atlantamomof3 nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! She is so nice and has a really nice blog that is fun to read and has great tips for parenting, weight loss, and organization. It’s a blog I look forward to reading every day!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post the award image on your page.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs for the award.
The 7 random facts about me:
1. I teach clarinet and saxophone lessons to kids out of my house two afternoons a week.
2. I have 4 older sisters.
3. I love Dairy Queen Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards.
4. I have a doctorate degree in music.
5. We have an awesome beagle named “Molly”
6. I have to eat gluten free because I break out in hives when I eat wheat!
7. I have the entire movie “The Sound of Music” memorized word for word. (sad, but true!).
There are so many awesome blogs that I love to read, here are the ones I am going to nominate:
1. Sarah at The Sadder But Wiser Girl has a hilarious blog! She has also been reading my blog since I first started and I am so thankful for that.
2. Jane at Nothingbythebook has a great blog full of cute tid-bits about her children and parenting advice. I love it!
3. Melissa at Motherhoodisanart has a blog focused on raising her cute children. It is always full of adorable pictures and fun stories.
4. Stephanie at Ourabbottadventures writes a blog that I love to read! She is a mom who keeps it real and often does fun crafts, which I love! Check her out!