I am so excited to announce that the beautiful and awesome blogger, Wonderland by Tatu , nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Please go visit her blog. You will laugh, cry, and just be amazed at her awesome writing! I am humbled and surprised to have been given this award. I have met such nice people in my short time blogging! It’s really been a ball! You are all the best.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about myself
1. My name is Christine and I live in Illinois with my husband (a science teacher), 4 kids, a beagle, and a fish.
2. My husband and I met in college band when I was a freshman.
3. I play clarinet in a symphony orchestra.
4. I love to bake and cook
5. I LOVE coffee. I mean really, really LOVE coffee!
6. I like to watch Food Network in the evening
7. My husband and I struggled for 2 years to have our first baby, now we have 4!! 🙂
Okay! Now it is my pleasure to nominate some other bloggers out there for this award. Please go visit their awesome blogs. I know that you will love them as much as I do!
Atlantamomofthree: Valerie is an awesome blogger whom I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the past few weeks. She writes about her kids, crafts, and other fun things going on in her life.
Sadderbutwiser: This Sadder But Wiser Girl will have you laughing your head off! Her blog is really funny, updated frequently, and all around good fun.
littlepoppits: Little poppits is an adorable blog that will leave you wanting to craft your days away! She has some super cute ideas for projects for moms and kids alike.
fitmindedmom: Fit Minded Mom is a great blog about fitness, healthy eating, and parenting. She inspires me to eat better and exercise, even if I don’t really get around to it!
dirtyrottenparenting: I love the Dirty Rotten Parenting blog because she keeps it real!! I love her honesty and her blog is hilarious!
rolloverandplaydad : This is a new to me blog and is run by a DAD! It is such a funny look at parenting from a stay at home dad’s approach. You will laugh, I promise!